Career Ministry - UBC Career Ministry meets you where you are to help you develop a plan for moving to the next place in your life.
Career Coordinator Team: Andra Barnette, Kathy Cole, Venetta Fields, Linda McAbee, Wanda Pemberton, Nate Simmons and Sylvia Staggs
Are you a potential job seeker because you are currently unemployed, looking for a new career or transitioning from college? If you answered Yes to any of these questions, the UBC Career Ministry is here to help you!
The UBC Career Ministry will provide career planning and job search assistance. We will give you the tools, training and support needed to find employment. In order for it to work, you must play an active role. We will offer mini classes on the First & Third Saturdays of each month. The ministry will also hold a Job and Career Fairs once a year.
We are dedicated in helping you reach your career goals.
- Intake Application (via online or in person)
- Meeting with Intake Coordinator to discuss employment interest
- Resume Preparation Assistance
- Application Process via computer
- Interviewing Skills Workshop
- Dress Ethics Guidance
- Education Resources (Financial Aid)
- Mock Interviews
- Workshops are added throughout the year